Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Tupperware makes great ice cube trays. They are made of durable plastic, like all Tupperware products.
I haven't found the fill hole useful. I either overfill or underfill the trays, and it's hard to get water into all of the slots. I fill the tray with the lid off, just like filling any ice cube tray, then put the lid on. The lid will be difficult to get on the first few times, but with a little use, it limbers up and works great!
The Tupperware covered ice trays keep my ice cubes tasting like ice cubes. I have ordered another set, as spring and summer are just around the corner! Haven't tried it, but I think they would work great to freeze tea, lemonade, milk, etc.
The only negative comments I can leave you with is the steep price, ...and that the fill hole isn't very useful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tupperware Fresh & Pure Ice Tray Purple Set of 2
Click here for more information about Tupperware Fresh & Pure Ice Tray Purple Set of 2
No comments:
Post a Comment