Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Paula Deen 9 Inch x 13 Inch Stoneware Baker, Green Review

Paula Deen 9 Inch x 13 Inch Stoneware Baker, Green
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a great baking dish that is as pretty as it is functional. I love the depth of this baker - no spillovers! Because it is stoneware, you will need to use caution when transferring it between hot and cold environments and surfaces. It is dishwasher safe, but I found it took quite a while to completely dry because of the pourous bottom surface; I may opt to hand wash it in the future.
I ordered this baker and the PD casserole dish and both arrived intact and were extremely well packaged. My casserole dish has an ill-fitting lid and would get a lower rating.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Paula Deen 9 Inch x 13 Inch Stoneware Baker, Green



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Paula Deen 9 Inch x 13 Inch Stoneware Baker, Green

No comments:

Post a Comment