Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This certainly feels like a scam. I began the process of placing an order for 10 pairs of these peelers. I have one at home and it is always in demand, so it would be great to have a bunch of them to use and share with friends. When I checked my shopping cart to see the shipping and handling charges, I saw a total S&H charge of $49.90 on my 10 cent order! How is that a fair and appropriate charge for 20 small pieces of plastic? It seems the 1 cent price was indeed too good to be true! I would much rather have seen these offered for more than 1 cent per pair with a fair S&H charge. I'll find another vendor. Very disappointed in this one and with Amazon for not policing their store any better. Perhaps the seller will reply to this review with an explanation. Anyway, watch out! Pay attention before completing your order.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tupperware Citrus Fruit Veggie Peelers set of 2 Sold
Click here for more information about Tupperware Citrus Fruit Veggie Peelers set of 2 Sold
No comments:
Post a Comment