Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rubbermaid HPFG4013RDCHILI Durable Square 4.2-Cup Food Storage Container Review

Rubbermaid HPFG4013RDCHILI Durable Square 4.2-Cup Food Storage Container
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use these when I'm preparing meals days in advance. I can chop the veggies, measure the ingredients, or whatever and store them in these until I'm ready to make the meal. It saves a lot of time on those nights when I have no energy or ambition.
These are also great to take to work because I can take anything, take the lid off and put the dish in the microwave.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid HPFG4013RDCHILI Durable Square 4.2-Cup Food Storage Container

Rubbermaid Durable food savers are long lasting and designed to withstand the rigors of your kitchen for reliable food storage. That is because Rubbermaid Durable food savers are made of thick plastic that can handle repeated use in the microwave, dishwasher and freezer. So they're perfect for storing and reheating leftovers. And the lids and bases stack and nest for simple, compact storage. Rubbermaid Durable food savers are long lasting and versatile enough to trust them everyday.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rubbermaid HPFG4013RDCHILI Durable Square 4.2-Cup Food Storage Container

No comments:

Post a Comment