Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rubbermaid 3F20 Configurations 20-Pocket Shoe Organizer, Natural Review

Rubbermaid 3F20 Configurations 20-Pocket Shoe Organizer, Natural
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My dad had been trying to store his shoes in a shoe pocket hanger he bought at a local home improvement store. His size 12 shoes torqued out of the pockets no matter how they were put in. Despite the thick nylon and sturdy construction, his old shoe organizer was tearing and dropping shoes onto the closet floor. I had actually bought this Rubbermaid shoe organizer to hold scarves, hats & gloves, because the pockets looked deep enough to hold our big scarves. When it arrived, and I saw the size of the pockets -- height and depth -- I tried Dad's shoes in it. They FIT! No torquing, no tearing, just nice, flat, secure storage. I'm buying two more, and I'm even writing a review, which I've never done before. It's really silly how happy this made me!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid 3F20 Configurations 20-Pocket Shoe Organizer, Natural

Smart storage solution for all of those extra shoes, this 20-pocket organizer keeps shoes in easy reach. An attractive fabric design provides a durable, nice looking way to store up to 20 pairs of shoes. Pockets on front and back optimize use of space. Great for mounting behind closet doors, the organizer is easy to clean and features stain-resistant lining.--Brian D. Olson

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about Rubbermaid 3F20 Configurations 20-Pocket Shoe Organizer, Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment