Sunday, August 14, 2011

Glitterville Vintage Style Tin Birthday Cake / Carrier, Round with Handles, Multicolored Review

Glitterville Vintage Style Tin Birthday Cake / Carrier, Round with Handles, Multicolored
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this tin. I have received so many compliments on it. I hunted all-over for a cute cake carrier. This is just what I was looking for. It seals well and has a handle that I feel confident using. The only problem that I have had is that sometimes 4-layer cakes are too tall to fit in it. I'm trying now to decide whether or not I can live without the matching cupcake carrier.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Glitterville Vintage Style Tin Birthday Cake / Carrier, Round with Handles, Multicolored



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Glitterville Vintage Style Tin Birthday Cake / Carrier, Round with Handles, Multicolored

No comments:

Post a Comment